Tuesday 24 February 2015

Error while starting Essbase server

I have one well structured and ordered batch script to start all services related to Hyperion one after another in sequence, it is functioning absolutely fine but all of sudden when I was trying to start the batch it is prompting the below message and I left with no clue how to address this except restoring the image once again.

                         

I realized probably this is one of the mischievous activities of the temporary files, but honestly don't know where they reside, I have to say thanks to my friend(Bhargav) he directed me to find them and I deleted, the below images shows the files to be deleted and these are available in the below path.




C:\Hyperion\products\Foundation\openLDAP\var\openldap-data

now it is starting successfully as usual after restarting the services

                             

I think this very blunt way and there would be polished solution for it, yes of course we have that in products\Foundation\server\scripts path.



Happy learning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment